Be relentless...






It's good to be relentless right?
Relentless - continuing in a determined way without any interruption
Here's the thing. How many interruptions do we get during the day?  A phone constantly buzzing with whatsapps, emails flying in, various other self-made distractions. To be relentless is pretty challenging.

It's a bit like being prolific. Since it take 10,000 hours to mast anything in life, or so they say, being prolific is just as important. That's where I'm going with my numerous blogs and twitter account. I just love being a net creator, rather than just dumbly consuming content. I make my own entertainment through the content I create.




No comments:

Elevate

Hello fellow marketers. AI is great. But please stop copying and pasting the word elevate. ChatGPT by its own admission loves the word eleva...