Location Intelligence and Document Management


This little bugger caused me a lot of hassle this week.

Rather embarrassingly I lost a single document that prevented me from traveling to Sweden. I was quite impressed with the 4 hour turnaround service, but not so impressed with the price tag (still £10.10 a year for 10 years isn't so bad). Still my own stupid fault, should try and look after this one. Also amazing how fast news travels as the whole office seemed to know.

I did finally make it to MapSweden - however I missed out on the shrimp and vodka party, followed by sauna and midnight swim. The Swedes certainly know how to hold a conference!

Listening to Beck - Sea Change

No comments:

Elevate

Hello fellow marketers. AI is great. But please stop copying and pasting the word elevate. ChatGPT by its own admission loves the word eleva...