Screencasts

I just love screencasts to demonstrate technology. I truly believe they allow for a rich representation of what products and technology can offer end users. They can be pretty funky at times and can really add an extra dimensions to traditional web content. I've experimented with a couple for one of the products I work with and so far I've seen people at all levels mesmerised by them. There is something quite intriguing to the end user to click play and be swept through a software experience.What kind of technology benefits from screencasts? Visual stuff, eye candy stuff, interactive stuff, - Mapping & GIS stuff perhaps?

A screencast that inspired me: http://www.songbirdnest.com/screencast Could watch this a couple of times... it is quite neat. Mine need a bit of polish and I've yet to sus out how to get audio to sync, but once I do the screencast experience will be complete!

Cheers
Bish

(listening to: Goldfrapp - Seventh Tree)

No comments:

Elevate

Hello fellow marketers. AI is great. But please stop copying and pasting the word elevate. ChatGPT by its own admission loves the word eleva...